WE SCHEDULE AND EXECUTE INSPECTIONS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR FIRST PHONE CALL.
Key Services & Skills
What Does an Inspection Cover?
A home inspector provides a visual, non-invasive inspection of various structures of a property. They do not drill into walls, move structures, or in any way damage the property to perform tests. The purpose of the inspection is to determine if the components are in working order at the time of the inspection.
A typical home inspection includes a visual inspection and operational check of the following:
- Structural Systems—foundations, floors, walls, etc.
- Electrical Systems—wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Air Conditioning Systems—cooling and air handling equipment, controls, and ducting.
- Heating Systems—equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing Systems—piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating, fuel storage system, etc.
- Ventilation and Insulation—attics, basements, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Roofing—coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc. Exterior—siding, windows, decks, garage doors, drainage, retaining walls, etc.
- Interior—partitions, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, built-in appliances, etc.
These optional structures are also checked, though sometimes at an additional charge:
- Hot Tubs
- Lawn Sprinklers
- Outdoor Cooking Equipment
- Security Systems
- Swimming Pools
- SANTA FE OFFICE 2235 HENRY LYNCH RD. SANTA FE, NM 87507.
- ALBUQUERQUE OFFICE 5901-J WYOMING BLVD. NE SUITE 290 ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109
- 505 304 6985
NMHI inspects over 300 specific items in your home including:
Roof Covering / Attic / Structural / Foundation / Floor Structure / Wall Structure / Columns Ceiling Structure / Roof Structure / Electrical / Plumbing / Built-in Appliances / Windows / Doors / Room-by-Room Review / Heating / Air Conditioning Lots, Grounds, and Drainage / Basement and Crawl space / Numerous safety checks
To learn more about home inspections read
Over 30 Years in the Construction Industry
best prices in new mexico
A Professional Home Inspection done by someone who actually understands construction can give you the upper hand in your housing deals. Contact us today and we can schedule your Home Inspection in New Mexico within 48hrs of your initial contact!